- Social media content creation
- Social media content strategy for start-ups in the fashion and travel industries
- Transcreation (cross-market copywriting)
- Blogging - I had my own blog for six years, writing about fashion, beauty, travel and my life living around the world. I also wrote the accompanying blog for my YA novel series for four years, and blogged for a personal training company for a few months
- Web copy and articles
- In English and French
- Experience writing in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and travel industries
At Chandelier Creative, I worked on HerRoom/HisRoom, the largest lingerie retailer in the US.
Tasks included: social media content creation, editorial calendar, definition of the tone of voice, topic research, image research.
Accorhotels north america
At Chandelier Creative, I worked on AccorHotels NorthAmerica, a large chain of hotels.
Tasks included: writing of destination guides, social media content creation in English and French, editorial calendar, definition of the tone of voice, topic research, image research.
Bringing the perfect mix of French and American culture, lifestyle brand Atelier Doré was looking for a bilingual copywriter to work on its line of merchandise.
Tasks included: tagline copywriting mixing French and English.
The German airlines hired me to write SEO-optimized travel destination guides.
Tasks included: copywriting based on tone of voice and brand guidelines, destination research, seamless inclusion of keywords in copy.
As Away Travel prepares to launch their collection of luggage in several international markets, they hired me to adapt their copy into French.
Tasks included: transcreation (cross-market copywriting) and translation from English to French.